Weight loss can never be called permanent due to the fact that it is a continuous
process of vigilance on the part of the individual to maintain a proper balanced
intake along with a sensible exercise and activity plan.
The following tips may be helpful in maintaining a desired weight / size.
· Eat smaller more frequent meals (4-5) instead of large portions.
· Limit fat intake to 20 % or less of total calorific intake.
· Maintain a consistent exercise regime.
· Always choose the healthy option when eating out.
· Do not cut out anything you cannot live without,(just be sensible!)
· If you have an unhealthy meal or snack, move on.
· Get yourself an exercise buddy and enjoy !
diet 1. The usual food and drink of a person. 2. A regulated selection of foods, as for medical reasons or weight loss.